We are all very well acquainted with such greetings as the famous en taro Adun! or Adun toridas (this specially for Dark Templars), or even also with some also mentioned and re-interpreted in this coherent attempt of the language as taro Adun ruulas. We can now use some of the new following ones:
- En Aiur. This is the classical "For Aiur", not a lot of mystery there.
- En var. This is also used in the games "for honor".
- Var en nas. I'm now coining this one with the meaning "honor for you", it could be used as a farewell also.
Myself I started to use some of the following as well:
- Taran/Tarum arashad. Which I've translated as "your name be praised!" (with the variation for singular or plural). This I particularly use as a farewell.
- Terr en nas. Meaning "respect to you".
- Taran/Tarum varad. "Your name be honored".
So, I hope you enjoy these new greetings and farewells and use them in your games or role-plays. More is about to come soon enough, stay tuned!